November 8, 2010

the FINAL display

The completed work!!!!!
I'm really excited about what I made! It was a fun experience that didn't feel like work (minus the deadlines!). I enjoy crafts and this really felt like a project I would do in my spare time. It took a great deal of work, patience, and diligence but I got it done and I'm pretty proud of myself :) I enjoyed this project so much I am even doing some research to see what the field of retail design has to offer... See the finished product below


handle to hold up mobile for display. The act of trying to hang this so it is balanced IS a DIFFICULT one!




stencil with logo printed on it

hooks I made to hang the stencil from




1 comments:

catherine said...

nice post, kamisha. great work, too. love the fact that you have many photos!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code